Announcement of the results
Thank you very much for all the entries.
The selection of photo spots, compositions, poses, and other aspects of the photos were all very interesting and we had a lot of fun selecting the winners.
Here are the prize-winning photos that we selected from the many wonderful entries.
Going camping with the gals
Mel Kishida Prize
I just really love Hinako Shirai
A Day at the festival
Dancing with Fireflies
Best Friends Forever
To celebrate the release of the game, we will be hosting a photo contest for all our fans! Create memorable photos in the world of BLUE REFLECTION: Second Light, and share screenshots of your favourite characters in event scenes, at your favourite academy facilities, including Photo Mode. The dev team will select winners from the submitted screenshots and announce the winners.
Additionally, ten participants will be chosen via lottery for a chance to win a BLUE REFLECTION: Second Light themed clear file.
Winners will be announced at a later date. Good luck, and we look forward to receiving your submissions!
November 10th - 23rd , 2021
How to participate
1. Please follow the KOEI TECMO America Official Twitter @koeitecmous
2. RT the campaign tweet.
3. Take a screenshot in BLUE REFLECTION: Second Light.
5. Tweet the screenshot using the hashtag #BRSecondLightPhotoNA with your comment and photo title.
You may enter as many times as you like during the contest period.
Please submit still images only taken by yourself.
Please do not alter the image data you have taken.
You can submit screenshots of either the full version or the demo version of BLUE REFLECTION: Second Light.
Gust Prize (1 winner)
- One signed shikishi from six of the cast members
Kanako Yanagihara as Ao Hoshizaki
Tomoyo Takayanagi as Kokoro Utsubo
Maki Kawase as Rena Miyauchi
Yuuki Takada as Hinako Shirai
Emiri Suyama as Shiho Kasuga
Manaka Iwami as Hiori Hirahara
Mel Kishida Prize (1 winner)
- BLUE REFLECTION: Second Light themed acrylic plate signed by Mel Kishida
Promotion Team Prize (5 winners)
- Original BLUE REFLECTION: Second Light acrylic calendar
Lottery Prize (10 winners)
- BLUE REFLECTION: Second Light themed clear file
Terms of Submissions
- 1. All participants must follow the Twitter Terms of Service.
- 2. Winners will be notified via Twitter DM from the KOEI TECMO AMERICA (@KoeiTecmoUS) Twitter account.
- 3. Entries will be disqualified if posts (Tweets) are deleted before the campaign period ends or the participant unfollows the KOEI TECMO AMERICA (@KoeiTecmoUS) Twitter account.
- 4. Private Twitter accounts are not eligible.
- 5. Prize winners will be disqualified if their Twitter account displays of any of the following:
- ・Anything that may infringe or is likely to infringe on any intellectual property rights, property rights, or other legal rights held by Koei Tecmo Games or any other third parties
- ・Anything that is likely to incite criminal acts
- ・Any actions with the purpose of making a profit
- ・Anything that causes damage to or is likely to cause damage to the reputation or trust of Koei Tecmo Games or any other third parties
- ・Anything else that Koei Tecmo Games deems inappropriate
- 6. Any of the submissions may be displayed on any of the official Koei Tecmo group social media accounts, official website, live streams/broadcasts (including archived videos), and by making a submission you agree that you will not dispute the use of your submission by Koei Tecmo Games. The aforementioned submissions, whether displayed posts or content, may be used in future Koei Tecmo Games’ sales promotions, and may be altered for promotional purposes. The copyright of the submissions will be upon its creation (if applicable) owned by or upon its submission assigned to Koei Tecmo Games.
- 7. Participants will be required to provide their physical address information for the purposes of sending out prizes. Personal information will only be used for the purposes of running this campaign, including contacting the participant and/or sending prizes. Participants' personal information will be maintained in accordance with the privacy policies of the Koei Tecmo group (https://www.koeitecmo.co.jp/privacy/PrivacyPolicy_en.pdf) and may be kept for a certain period as deemed necessary. Participants' personal information will not be offered to or shared with any third party outside Koei Tecmo group without the consent of the participant, except as required by law upon request by courts, government, or similar organization.
- 8. Anyone under the age of 18 will need to receive permission from their legal guardian prior to entering this campaign.
- 9. Resale or transfer of prizes is prohibited.
- 10. The details of this campaign may be revised without prior notice.
- • By making a submission through Twitter to this campaign, you automatically are deemed to have fully understood all terms and conditions of this campaign and agreed to comply with all of them.
- • “Koei Tecmo Games” means KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD., a Japanese corporation, having its principal place of business at 4-3-6, Minatomirai , Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, 220-8503.
- • “Koei Tecmo group” means Koei Tecmo Games and all its affiliated companies worldwide, including KOEI TECMO AMERICA Corporation and KOEI TECMO EUROPE LIMITED.